Free Initial Consultation
Geneva Accident And Criminal Defense Lawyer
At the Heinrich Law Office, we provide a broad range of legal services to clients in DuPage County, Kane County and DeKalb County and throughout the West Chicago suburbs. Our clients are men and women of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and incomes. They are facing a broad spectrum of legal problems — injuries caused by medical malpractice or other negligence, criminal arrests, false imprisonment, DUI arrests, traffic violations and driver's license suspension.
Our law firm's clients have one thing in common: They are facing a difficult legal matter, the outcome of which could affect their future. Many of our clients are uncertain how to protect themselves and their families from liability. They all have a right to justice.
Whether you are seeking a Geneva accident attorney or a lawyer for any of our practice areas, we are here for you. Contact us today online or by telephone at 630-232-1116 to arrange your free initial consultation.
An Experienced Source Of Guidance, Counsel And Advocacy
Illinois lawyer Paul Heinrich has served as a source of guidance, counsel and advocacy for his clients in their time of need. Over the course of almost 30 years, Mr. Heinrich has been able to help thousands of clients overcome or resolve their criminal or civil legal matters and get back on the path to solid ground through his diligent representation.
Our firm's practice areas include:
- Medical malpractice: Handling a broad range of medical malpractice claims, including those involving failure to diagnose liver cancer, cosmetic surgery errors, hospital negligence and surgical errors.
- Assault by caregivers and authority figures: Protecting the rights of children and adults who have been harmed by people they thought cared about them, including clergy, scout leaders and health care workers.
- Personal injury: Representing people injured due to carelessness and negligence in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, aviation accidents, workplace accidents, exposure to asbestos and more.
- Criminal defense: Defending the rights of those accused of domestic violence, drug possession and other crimes as well as those wrongfully convicted or falsely imprisoned.
- DUI/drunk driving: Helping clients avoid the harsh consequences of DUI convictions.
- Traffic violations: Handling all types of traffic violations, from reckless driving and drag racing, to speeding and driving with a suspended license.
- Secretary of state hearings: Helping clients restore their driving privileges after a DUI or traffic arrest.
Whatever legal problem you face, you only get one chance to pursue a successful outcome. Give yourself the best chance by enlisting the services of an experienced attorney.
Kane County Criminal Attorney
Serving Clients Throughout The Area
Contact us today online or by telephone at 630-232-1116 to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer.