Free Initial Consultation
When you have been charged with a criminal offense, it is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to defend you. The criminal justice system — the prosecutor, the police — are all focused on proving you guilty. They know the law and they know the system. The only way to overcome a criminal charge is to be prepared to fight the opposition, point by point. This is the job of Kane County, Illinois, criminal law attorney Paul Heinrich.
Fight for Your Defense | Kane, DuPage and DeKalb Counties: 630-232-1116 | Free Initial Consultation | E-Mail
Many of our clients have never had a brush with the law. They need a lawyer who knows how to pick apart the state's case, defend their rights and protect their freedom. An experienced criminal defense lawyer will know when to pursue an avenue of defense and when to leave it alone. They need an attorney who will provide them a fair assessment of the case — one who would rather save his clients time and money than waste it on frivolous motions and court appearances.
Successful Criminal Defense In Geneva And Kane County For More Than 25 Years
At the law office of Paul Heinrich & Associates, we have been defending clients of criminal charges for more than two decades in the Greater Chicagoland area. Kane and DuPage County criminal defense lawyer Paul Heinrich has handled hundreds of trials, defending clients from accusations of:
- DUI (drunk driving), including administrative driver's license defense
- Traffic violations, including drag racing and reckless driving
- Drug possession and other drug offenses
- Theft, aggravated theft, burglary
- Violent crime, such as assault, aggravated assault and murder
- Sexual assault, including rape
- Domestic battery/domestic violence
- Disorderly conduct
Additionally, he helps people who have suffered due to being wrongfully convicted or falsely imprisoned.
Depending on the nature of the crime and the consequences of a conviction, your case can have a significant impact on the rest of your life. For instance, a domestic battery conviction:
- Carries steep fines and potential jail time
- Prevents a person from ever holding or obtaining a firearm owner's identification card
- Prevents a person from obtaining a job with law enforcement
- May disqualify the person from important government and private sector jobs that require a security clearance
Attorney Paul Heinrich has the resources to mount a strong defense. He does the legwork needed to thoroughly investigate a case, explore and find the weaknesses in the state's case and build a sound, persuasive defense. Preparing is the essence of the job, and he is extremely well-prepared.
Free Initial Consultations | Contact The Firm
Whether you are confronting drug charges or need quality assault defense counsel, we can help. To learn more about how criminal defense attorney Paul Heinrich can provide you with experienced defense representation in Kane County, DuPage County or DeKalb County, Illinois, please call us in Wheaton, Illinois, to schedule your free initial consultation: 630-232-1116.